Pages

18.6.12

Ladies Citizen EW0620-52E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch - Go Green!

Do you do everything you can to save the environment -- saving yourself a little money in the process? If so, the Ladies Citizen EW0620-52E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch is the ideal timepiece for you. Voted one of the best ladies citizen watches, this chronograph is eco-friendly and as 'green' as a timepiece could possibly get. What makes this watch the perfect environmental alternative? Allow the below testimonials to shed some light for you.

-- "At 54 years old, I like to say that I was going green before it was cool. The Ladies Citizen EW0620-52E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch gives me the opportunity to be "hip" to the modern age while still being loyal to my eco-friendly morals. My favorite part is the lack of battery power associated with this watch. Instead, it's completely solar-powered (and sometimes false lights work also). All I have to do is set this watch under a lightbulb or directly in the sun every other day, and voila! I have enough power to be punctual for a lifetime."

-- "I love the minimalistic design of the Ladies Citizen EW0620-52E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch! It looks almost robotic -- streamlining down my wrist and fitting snugly but comfortably like a second-skin. The Roman numerals add a hint of old-fashioned style without making this watch seem too out of place with the modern era." 

-- "As a pediatric nurse, I wash my hands constantly throughout the day to avoid spreading germs from one child to another or to myself and others. This means I needed a watch to be water-resistant. The Ladies Citizen EW0620-52E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch meets that requirement! Plus, it's an interesting conversation piece. Telling the kids about how the watch is powered usually takes their mind off of the examination -- making them feel more comfortable and relaxed."

To get more information on this watch - read consumer reviews on this and others among the "top" list this year, visit:

http://www.squidoo.com/top-10-ladies-citizen-watches

No comments:

Post a Comment