Pages

20.6.12

Swiss Military Hanowa 06-7087-04-003 Rendezvous 316L Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch for Women - Strength For The Strong

I dubbed this "strength for the strong" because I'm an adrenaline junkie who appreciates punctuality. Odd, I know -- but I'm already a strong-willed person and the Swiss Military Hanowa 06-7087-04-003 Rendezvous 316L Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch for Women makes me stronger. This watch calms my nerves when I'm about to embark on journeys that would be deemed stupid by the majority of other women. Best of the best Swiss Army watches for women, in my opinion. For example, recently I went free-falling from a friend's vintage-model airplane. Sure, I was terrified -- but I kept glancing at my watch with the knowledge that an hour from then, I'd be sharing some drinks and talking about what an amazing rush the whole experience had been.

The Swiss Military Hanowa 06-7087-04-003 Rendezvous 316L Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch for Women is what I imagine ladies in the military would find helpful. The dial is electric blue -- making the white of the hour markers stand out in stark contrast. The hands are also illuminated in places by a startling white and the bezel is set in a band of 100% gleaming stainless steel. The whole watch shines -- something I think women tromping through unknown areas would need. There's also a little timer surrounding the bezel; an asset for women who need to time their exercises or other activities. It's all right on your wrist -- convenient and comforting!

Next week, I'll be testing the water resistance of this watch. The advertisements and reviews I've read have proclaimed the Swiss Military Hanowa 06-7087-04-003 Rendezvous 316L Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch for Women can withstand going under 330 feet of watery depth before it's negatively affected. Therefore, I'm going scuba diving -- as far under as my instructor will allow. I'm expecting this watch to do exactly what it claims. It's become my beacon in what would otherwise be some dark moments in my life.

Check out this and some other Swiss Army watch top sellers this year - video:


To find the complete list this year (2012) - visit:

http://www.squidoo.com/top-10-swiss-army-watches-for-women

No comments:

Post a Comment